What's wrong with Facebook ?

Facebook hasn't let me like any pages since yesterday. What's wrong with it ? How long do I have to wait ? 

You liked too many pages at one time, forcing Facebook to institute a temporary block. They found this action as aggressive and abusing the feature. The only thing you can do is wait a few days before you're allowed to do so

• Daniel

You been Abusing the Like System if you like to many pages to Fast Facebook takes that as being Aggressive and Blocks you from Liking Pages

You may have to Wait a Day or 2 Before you can like more Again

You are locked out for trolling

Hi Sherlock:

I assume you're still using your ancient Samsung Galaxy to get on FB.  I already told you that most people upgrade their smart phone every 18 months.  And your phone has got definite water damage after you cried all over it.

The iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are both rated IP68, which means they are able to withstand 4 meters (13 feet) of water for 30 minutes.  That's exactly the kind of protection you need to protect your investment from all your crying. 

With a new phone, you won't have problems with Facebook.