Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

Describe a typical day in women's prison?

Tea and cookies at 3:00pm but only if you behave.

For me, it was wake up early, around 7am. Get led out to breakfast, then to our morning work duty. I was in the laundromat during my two months in jail. 

In the afternoons and evenings I spent most of my time locked in my jail cell. I’d do things like read, body weight exercises or anything to pass the time. I was a short term inmate, so I had limited experience with the daily schedule, but it’s very rigid and disciplined. If you are out of your cell for any reason other than work/eating, typically you’re being led around by a guard with handcuffs behind your back. 

If you’d like to know more, I’d be happy to answer any other questions you have about the jail experience! 

Bailee_Johnson1(at)yahoo(dot)com

Get up eat breakfast eat some bush

the only part I know about is that Matron gets you up at 6am ... whether you like it or not

great....... anybody else now have that music stuck in their head?