Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 months ago

Why do my breasts look so small?

I currently wear a 40C but my breasts look very small and I don't understand why. I assume that my breasts would look larger since I wear a 40C but they do not. 

Alright, thanks. I actually am a little overweight but I'm a diet to lose the weight.

By the way, I am not extremely overweight. I am only somewhat overweight.

For a ribcage large enough for a 40-inch band size, a C cup is not huge.

But it's probably just fine and nothing to worry about. You probably can dress in ways that flatter the aspects of your figure that please you.

• MissA

A 40 C suggests a woman with fairly average sized breasts who is also either somewhat or very overweight, depending on her height. A slender-framed woman might look busty with a C-cup, but a bigger woman really won't.

I wear a 40C and my breasts look average.

• k w

just maybe, you need a professional fiitting, maybe wear the wrong size and don't know it, I know there are professional fitters, I seen a bra store on my route......

• :)

So, a C cup is average. With a band size of 40, you sound a little overweight. C cups are going to look smaller on bigger people.