Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 8 months ago

If you could give Trump credit for only ONE thing. What would it be?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Beating Hillary.

• 8 months ago

IF ONLY FOR ONE THING...

1. HE GETS TO FUUCK HIS GREAT LOOKING WIFE AND LET HER SUCK HIS LITTLE WEENIE...

• 8 months ago

Fixing the economy.

• Traci
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Mainly for fixing thew economy and secondly for not allowing the commie dems to  win.  God Help us When they do!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

The worst haircut ever. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Being the world's greatest liar ever.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Not starting a war with Iran or N Korea.

• 8 months ago

Convincing people to vote for him. But it’s not not good to take advantage of stupid people. So i guess I’m giving him credit for being able to manipulate simple people.

• Todd
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Showing children what not to be like when they grow up.

• James
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

With so many groups being marginalized by his words or threatened by his administration's policies he has been a catalyst for social change like no other president before him in recent history. He has brought women, gays, racial minorities, immigrants, veterans, disabled people, etc. together in solidarity and moved them into action. It's like the 60s all over again.

Trump is similarly serving as a catalyst for movement on climate change. By his persistent denial of climate change and his attacks on the EPA and environmental policy he is pushing concerned scientists, activists, politicians, and even other nations to work even harder to fight climate change.

• JJ
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I give him credit for daring to become a president. he who dears wins. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.