Do you hate police ?

Hi what is your opinion on police and tbe law i mean why do they have to arrest you if you break it 

we need police. when 98% of the people in the community are christian, we find that 98% of the crimes are christian-on-christian crimes.

check this: there was a man murdered his ex-wife in cold-blood with a shotgun. went to trial and prison, was scheduled to be executed for his crime. the execution was stayed because lawyers found that one man on the 12-person jury was saying he doubted black people had souls.

so, he stayed in prison. 

how does racism excuse a black man who shot-gunned his own wife in-front of their children from execution? this horrendous act was consummated right-in-front of witnesses.

when i think "racism", i have to put it in the perspective of "common-sense". executing the man is common-sense.

for instance, religious freedom; i am not christian, and i do not have a "soul"; that is a christian religion's explanation of life.

• james

As a American I will say this about American cops. Thy are a lieing mutt pack of dogs. Not fit to be in public sight. & the reason I fled America as to what those things are & be.  & moved to a Country were they have police. A outstanding bunch they are. So NO! I do not hate the police. Hold them in high respect. It is American cops I have no use for at all left or respect for such as those things are! 

• I thought police defends people and as a matter of favt it defends other men .

I hate SOME police, but not all of them. I feel like a lot of them have a general disrespect for the people they serve. They have a superiority complex that they don’t deserve. What aggravates me is these guys will drive right past a known drug house and completely ignore it because they want to pull you over and give you a ticket for no license plate light (an example.) What I mean is they’re petty. Some of them are pretty cool, I’ve hung out with cops off duty, but the majority of them, I wouldn’t even want to offer a friendly “hello.”

• ?

If you dont like the police, dont commit a crime and you'll never have to deal with them. Without laws, and the officers whose job it is to enforce them, society would be utter chaos, with people doing whatever they wanted without any regard to the consequences for anyone

Unfortunately yes but before 2014 I didn't have any opinion of them and had no involvement with them. I was fine with the police until an ex girlfriend reported me for harassment, encouraged by her mother who hates me and a social worker. The police phoned me to say they wanted a word in person so I thought "OK you want a word, come along" and when they arrived they issued a notice that banned me from making any contact and they can arrest me if I do, they were not interested in my side of the story. I complained and was told my complaint was noted and discarded. It took me three years to get the notice deleted and as soon as I did with the help of a local politician, my girlfriend came running back with apologies and immediately said she didn't agree with her mother and the social worker. When the police are so corrupt like this it's no wonder nobody likes them.

• Rick

My oldest is a cop ..................................

I don't hate police. People who hate police are whack. They're the first to call when something goes wrong.

• John

Only criminals hate police.