Thanuji asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Is there any GPS trackers that will work when you are traveling outside of USA to track your dogs during transitions?

WTF are you talking about? Do you not have a clue how GPS works? It connects to SATELLITES so it doesn't matter where you are on the PLANET it can be detected. What a moron.

Of course there are.

• Thanuji4 weeks agoReport

I'm asking for a specific brand name. 

Field dogs have had tracking collars available for YEARS.  They get extremely out of sight and sometimes range so far out (in the midwest) - where fields are THOUSANDS of acres, they may get lost.  Trackers use satellite info, and have nothing to do with being US made or not, nor does the info sent to your reader.  Europe uses a different ELECTRICAL current than we do, which has NO EFFECT on tracking.

While I know someone who invent a tracking CHIP that could be embedded in dogs (or things) to my knowledge, it has not come to market.

• Thanuji4 weeks agoReport

I'm asking for a specific brand name. 

• al

Yes, however battery life will be a probably be an issue in your case!

Yes.  Trackers are universal.

• Thanuji4 weeks agoReport

I'm asking for a specific brand name. 

As the name of the product states. They work GLOBAL wide. A ring of satellites encircle the earth to provide that service.

• Thanuji4 weeks agoReport

I'm asking for a specific brand name.