Why are American males so sexist and misogynistic?

Even if women have rights in America, many White American males fantasize about abusing and controlling women and they make kitchen jokes and call women derogatory names.

You don't see Canadian White males acting like this.

Just look the 21 studios 'make women great again' convention

and how male gamers talk to female gamers

More examples of your extreme, naive impressionism, and total inability to comprehend mathematics.

You could see these views that you object to (that you attribute to American men) a hundred times more than you see them now and it would STILL mean nothing. The state of California alone has a bigger population than your ENTIRE country, and we've got 49 other states.  ANYTHING -YOU- happen to notice is STILL just a lunatic fringe with little percentage of support, while, for instance, the Canadian far-right-wingers who you pretend don't exist, actually DO have some support.

Your WELL documented prejudice against Americans, your hatred of men and calling for women to kill random men, and your stupid and prideful boasting about Canada all add up to... you're always wrong. ALWAYS. 

You have NEVER been to the United States, and it's unlikely you ever will. And you haven't even travelled much in your OWN country - I would bet my rent I've been to more Canadian cities than you have. (And MOST other Canadians are MUCH smarter and less crazy than YOU are)

So why should anyone listen to your ignorant opinions about people you're prejudiced against?

Low effort trolling. Git back under your bridge with this swill.

Some selected people are. But overall, American society is far better than Canadian society.

evidence or gtfo troll

I believe men and women should have equal rights.  I include freedom of speech in with that.

I spend about half my time in Canada and most of the people I interact with there professionally are white males. You're misinformed if you think they don't behave exactly as the American men in my industry do (and by that I mean the same industry Harvey Weinstein was a part of, which also exists in Canada).

• Maybe because of so much toxic femininity..??

• Bill

How can we make america great again without making women great again? 

Feminism ruined women and that problem needs fixed. 

Make women great again! 

Anyway, plenty of us guys have been crystal clear what we want from women for a long time now. Just because you ladies refuse to listen doesn't mean we were going to change our views. You didn't actually think forcing feminist society on men would actually work did you? Lol

Edit: If you're going to wonder in a male area then you're going to deal with the consequences of that. Really, how many years are you ladies going to not understand that? This is even more true in areas where you ladies can't impose governmental rules on us, so yeah, if you want to play games with a bunch of men you will be dealing with how men want to treat you for that. 

That's because Canadian men are to busy putting on black face.

🥴 For years they were obliviously raised to acknowledge their pps are bigger.

Now that we're living in the age where Feminism is soaring, they feel a little more challenged and unhinged. 🥳

🥳 No worries though. American girls are raised to feel just as entitled nowadays. ✊😬