Pros and cons of having children?

Well I’ve always been opposed to being a mother myself because I didn’t think I’d be good at it. I’m wondering, are there any good things about being a parent? I know it’s extremely difficult for several reasons. Are there more cons than pros to parenthood? My boyfriend has expressed to me that one of his dreams is to have children.

• I see no pros to having kids. A lot of moms have told me I'll change my mind and even though I hate kids I'll love my own but in the same breath they always ask how I travel so much and can save so much money are always complain about the stress of their kids...and the ones with kids in college always talk about how they never hear from them again. It seems unrewarding. Plus men can be great dads but let's be real. We are the ones destroying our bodies, sacrificing promotions and careers for the baby. And we are the ones spending most nights with it and breast feeding etc. Unless you love kids I feel like you end up depressed or resentful. I see it with a lot of moms. Women that actually love kids and are great moms always tell me not to feel pressured to have any because it's a lot of work and not for everyone. They recognize it takes a special person to be patient and loving not every woman should have them

nope, none..dont do it--u will spend ur life indebted to a kid and they dont just turn 18 and go on--they linger and always want something.

The only advice I'm going to give you is, do not become a mother until you become a wife first. It takes two fully committed adults to raise a healthy child. I'm not just talking about physical health either. If a guy won't commit to you enough to marry you, he certainly won't commit to raising a child either.