Is a veteran with 100% service connected disability rating eligible for tricare?  ?

Is a veteran with 100% service connected disability rating eligible for tricare? Here we have a va outpatient clinic but they can't keep doctors in the small town area and you end up going in for a meeting with a doc on televison until they get another doctor. The hospital is just a little over 2 hours away and is a hardship. I got in to a conflict beause the doc on tv did not like the fact that i was taking 2 different meds at the same time and he said i could not get my pain meds from va anymore if i was going to take the other med which i had been taking the 2 for 20 years. He just was looking at my case on computer since other doc left and i had about a weeks meds left before refill. After putting through so much stress i bought a drug card to go with medicare policy but even with that this one med is very expensive and i end up paying 3,000 to 4,000 for the meds a year now. I was paying nothing. This year my plan changed with a deductible and picked up script and they added a yearly deductible and i paid 520.00 for meds.

• John

The VA has taken care of all of my medical issues.