Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

My last name is Walker. I want to name my boy "Sky" so he will rise as a Skywalker, but my wife opposes it. Am I right?

Oh yeah, that is original...

• Laura1 month agoReport

No that’s cruel and setting your kid up for a life of ridicule 

• F

Surely his first name should be Luke, second name Sky? At least then he could choose not to use the middle name., but seriously, grow up.

U are a living god.

your wife is right

You are barely old enough to be considered a teenager. Is this the limit of your imagination ?  

• Moya

Why not

Johnnie  

Johnnie walker is alcohol  lol

• F

There is actually a whisky auctioneer in Glasgow that has a Johnnie Walker working for them.

• ron h

That son should strangle you in your sleep. You'll be giving him 70 years of terrible teasing.  How about this:  Change YOUR name to Sky.  and give you son a decent man's name?  Wouldn't thate be even MORE cutesy?

A baby's name should be what you and the wife want.  

• blank

Bro - listen to your wife.  

Save the stupid and incipid designer names for your pets.  You kid will thank you for it.

Are you trolling? If not, imagine your child's life in 20 years 30 years, 50 years, 70 years. He never gets to be his own person. Every conversation starts with why his idiot parents made him live with this name. At what point does he decide to change his first and last name and never speak to you again?