Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 8 months ago

My sister gives me nightmares because she is so mean and temperamental. How do I break the nightmares she gives me?

Are you saying your sister causes you to have "nightmares in your sleep?"  Or are you saying she is the nightmare of your real Life?  The best thing to do is confront her about her nasty behavior.  You could be just as nasty and suggest she would actually have friends if she wasn't so mean.  But you want to be careful, as then she will know just how much her barbs have hurt you.  Not a good thing at all. Stay out of her turf, or from her friends, etc.  Find your own friends, and leave her out of your universe!

u have failures in life which lead u to see such dreams which make u fearful for further failures in life

• GF

Think of her as an animated character that has a bad attitude, but means no harm.

When she turns away, make her walk funny and make goofy sounds.

This will bring humor into your subconscious and fix your dreams

🥴😏 I'm pretty sure my sisters were more lethal than yours. You'll manage.

with amythyst...the purple rock

Move out.