Who do you think will win the Democratic nomination for president? Who do you think will be their vice-presidential nominee? Thank you?

Joe Biden will likely win the nomination on name recognition alone. He's been the front-runner for the last year even after being exposed as a racist and warmonger, so I doubt anything can ruin it for him. And seeing that both Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders have to be present at the impeachment and therefore won't be able to campaign for awhile, it gives Biden an advantage. For vice president he'll either pick Stacey Abrams or Kamala Harris. He's already made clear a white man won't be his running mate. He'll pick a black woman to appease feminists and black voters. My money is on Stacey Abrams. There's a reason why she was selected by the Democrats to give a response to Trump's last state of the union speech. And she may help Biden in Georgia. 

Not Bernie. The DNC won't allow him to win. The debacle last debate was a beginning.

Source(s): bisexual Christian

Elizabeth Warren.  I think a lot of Democrats who wanted to make Hillary Clinton the first woman president will back making a better woman president.

I think she'll pick Julian Castro as her running mate.  He will broaden her appeal to minorities and in western states.

Who knows? It does not matter, none of them can beat President Trump.

• Grundoon

Only the very rich and the very stupid still support trump. The rest of us support America

I think it will be someone who is currently polling at under ten percent