Anonymous

Have you ever been in an awkward situation?  ?

I went this office to ask about train tickets. And I was not able to hear him clearly so i said uh? twice. I don’t know weather he used the word *****. It sounded like it. I continued talking to him. That was bad wired and awkward. I still don’t if he actually said it or not. 

I need more answers

This happened at my school at the bursars office. 

*****

• reme_1
    Favorite Answer

It is better to let it go and go on with your life. I have heard comments that I thought were demeaning but couldn't be sure. You just have to move on .

What word?????????????

You were having a bad dream.

• Helen

Hopefully that was a passerby not an employee...

Yes. I was 14 when I got my wisdom teeth out, and the anesthesiologist was talking to his assistant as he was holding the mask on my face. He was talking about his Florida vacation and all the girls he ******. I wasn't out yet, but he didn't know that. My eyes were drowsy before, but when I hear that I looked at him with a disgusted look and then passed out. After my surgery, I was pretty drugged and asked him what he was talking about as I was going under. He apologized for being unprofessional, but didn't directly answer the question. That was pretty awkward.