How can I stop my brother from getting a face tattoo😕?

Ok so on Jan 20 my brother said he is going to get a face tattoo because he is a rapper and he said he wants to stand out. But I keep telling him you don’t need no face tattoos to have an image in the rap game. Help!!!! Because I don’t want to walk in public with my brother face tatted all up I tryed to stop him but he won’t listen😕😢😢

I would just leave it alone if I were you because It's his face not yours.

Just let him get a tattoo its his face. You'll be a lot happier when you quit trying to control and micromanage people.

Show him the response from YA because that is just plain coo coo.  If his music can't stand out I don't know why he would want to be a rapper let alone a nonrapper with a face tattoo.  He'll regret it in the end.

• Mystic

1. Learn proper English grammar. It is "tried", not "tryed".

2. Stop trying to control your brother's life. You can't. If he is 18 or older, he does not need anyone's permission or approval. He can get any tattoo anywhere he chooses. If he wants to get a face tattoo, well, that's his decision. If you seriously won't want to be seen in public with him after that, you have issues. There is nothing wrong with tattoos. It isn't an embarrassment to be seen with someone who has them.3. It is true though that your brother does not need tattoos to "stand out". He actually isn't "standing out" at all in that case because MANY people (famous and regular people) have tattoos. He should only get a tattoo if he truly wants it.

Source(s): I'm so glad this isn't real and you're just an immature, bored troll.

Perhaps rather than viewing it as 'your' issue, you should approach how this will affect him and his life chances / treatment outside rapping.

Try being less concerned with what others do with their own bodies...

IF he fails as a rapper people will judge him based on that ink and he wont get any other chances

some people are beyond help.

tell him that after it's done you do not feel comfortable being out in public with him. 

• Mark

Well, he can do what he wants, but tell him "unless you plan on being a rapper or working in a tattoo parlour your ENTIRE LIFE (or being a professional hit man), I wouldn't get a face tattoo."

Personally I don't like tattoos either but it's not really my choice.  Nor yours.  He will likely regret it at some point, and you can even tell him that if you want to, but ultimately it's his choice and he has to live with it.