Jacob asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 year ago

What does it mean if my penis is sensitive (not circumcised)? Will I need to be circumcised because I really don't want to.?

• ?
    1 year ago

Your glans (penis head) is overly sensitive to ordinary, everydat touch because you haven't let it be in contact with clothing, your hand, etc for frequent and extended periods to allow it to get used to contact with other than the inner foreskin.

Provided you can fully, freely and painlessly retract your foreskin whether flaccid or erect, you don't have a medical need for circumcision - but you must keep on trying to keep your foreskin retracted for extended periods to allow it to normalise.

If you cannot fully and freely retract when erect then you do need to be circumcised snce you are suffering from phimosis. The only sure, immediate and guaranteed permanent cure is circumcision - which brings additional proven medical and sexual benefits for both you and your partner(s).

Definitely not. You will very likely regret it. The foreslin is so important for protecting your manhood !! And sex will not feel the same for you or your partner. It provides a friction free glide and there's so many nerve endings that provide more pleasure for yourself in the foreskin. Circumcision is not a medically necessary procedure. It was born from religious reasons (because they didn't want little boys jerking off) that's it. 

It all comes down to personal preference dude. But all partners want one that is clean and healthy so make sure you use one of those penis health cremes once a day. They provide vitamins, proteins and antioxidants to the penis and improves its overall health, hygiene etc. I use one and it works great. Check 'em out. 

• ?
    1 year ago

You should get it cut. Most women don’t like stinky uncut ones. They like em big black and cut. My wife tells me every day. I f*ck her so good she don’t need anyone else. 

• ?
    1 year ago

the uncut are subject to many problems

• 1 year ago

Sensitive in this case means it feels good.  No, you don't need to be circumcised.  Outside the U.S. nobody is circumcised except Muslims and some but not all Jews.

• k w
    1 year ago

that just comes with the territory, even  circumcised guys are sensitive at least thru their youth/ teens and young adult, just the constant rubbing against underwear and the like desensitize it over time......

1 year ago

Yes, you need to get circumcised.

• 1 year ago

You may have a hair-trigger penis or maybe it just doesn't like to be criticized. Unless you want to become Jewish or Muslim you can let your penis stay like it is.