Jacob asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

What does it mean if my penis is sensitive (not circumcised)? Will I need to be circumcised because I really don't want to.?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Roddy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Your glans (penis head) is overly sensitive to ordinary, everydat touch because you haven't let it be in contact with clothing, your hand, etc for frequent and extended periods to allow it to get used to contact with other than the inner foreskin.

Provided you can fully, freely and painlessly retract your foreskin whether flaccid or erect, you don't have a medical need for circumcision - but you must keep on trying to keep your foreskin retracted for extended periods to allow it to normalise.

If you cannot fully and freely retract when erect then you do need to be circumcised snce you are suffering from phimosis. The only sure, immediate and guaranteed permanent cure is circumcision - which brings additional proven medical and sexual benefits for both you and your partner(s).

• Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

That is a lie, there are NO proven medical benefits to routine circumcision.

• 3 weeks ago

You should get it cut. Most women don’t like stinky uncut ones. They like em big black and cut. My wife tells me every day. I f*ck her so good she don’t need anyone else. 

• 1 month ago

the uncut are subject to many problems

• 1 month ago

Sensitive in this case means it feels good.  No, you don't need to be circumcised.  Outside the U.S. nobody is circumcised except Muslims and some but not all Jews.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • k w
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

that just comes with the territory, even  circumcised guys are sensitive at least thru their youth/ teens and young adult, just the constant rubbing against underwear and the like desensitize it over time......

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, you need to get circumcised.

• 1 month ago

You may have a hair-trigger penis or maybe it just doesn't like to be criticized. Unless you want to become Jewish or Muslim you can let your penis stay like it is.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.