Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 month ago

How are Asian parents so successful at keeping their children from wanting to date black people? How can I do the same for my children?

I don't want my daughters dating black boys. You can call me racist all you want but I don't care. Crime statistics, the CDC, and single motherhood numbers amongst blacks don't lie. 

• edward
    Favorite Answer

We teach them from a young age about action and consequence and attach them directly to our death traumatizing them from doing anything to harm or sadden us. And my friend has tried dating black guys before and she gives them chances until she just decided no more and stopped.

welp, they make them eat dead dogs and cats, this tarnished their brain cells and forces them not to find blacks attractive.

dont believe me, look up chinese restaurants ingrediences..

Have you ever studied reverse psychology? Kids will do whatever their parents find most terrible. So if you don't want your kids dating black people, then telling them that will ENSURE that they will date black people!!!

• Jason

crawl back into your hole racist..