Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

How do I remove feedback that I have given to someone - is it possible?  This is not about Yahoo Answers. ?

I'm referring to feedback given for a job done in my house which I have now found very faulty and the workman will not return to fix the problem.  I'm in U.K.

LOL just log out of your google account and log into another Google account that you made and place the bad feedback.

You can either try to add follow up  feedback.........or if that's impossible, then you may need to contact the Better Business Bureau and file a formal complaint. 

If other complaints have been lodged against this scam artist......then they may act. 

• LAN

If it's not about Yahoo answers then why are you posting it in this section?   This makes it seem unlikely that you are bright enough to understand any given answer.

You need to contact the admin of whatever forum you posted that feedback in, to see how to remove it. You may be able to go back to that forum and delete or edit your feedback (some forums allow that, some don't).

Unless you tell us where this feedback was given and located no one here can help you report it.