Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 month ago

Are “Star Gems” a potential marketable idea?

I got the idea of “Star Gems” when I heard someone spent thousands of dollars to buy a piece of Brittney Spears old chewing gum. People treat it like some saint’s relic or holy relic.

My idea would pressure cook the gum to make an amber like gemstone. And the gemstone’s core would include a clatherate compound of tritium within the amber’s polymer matrix. The tritium would emit beta particles and positrons which would react with phosphors in the gem’s outer layers to make the gem glow of its own light.

These gems would be useful in jewelry and would be more desirable as relics than some sticky gum. Tritium has a radio half life of 12.5 years So the gem would still have a quarter of its brightness after 25 years. Bbbbbb

Come back and ask *when* you've actually made one. Whilst doing it, have a go at inventing a teleporting system. That definitely would sell...