UK has decided to send Camilla to the c=very serious & important 75th anniversary of liberation of Auschwitz.Is that best UK can do?Someone?

Update:

who just happened to marry into the Royal family. I am not asking a frivolous question - UK can do better than Camilla on Jan. 27.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Bozo is busy practising his bell ringing 

• 8 months ago

They should send Prince Harry over in his Nazi uniform.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I don’t understand why the Holocaust gets so much attention when there has been atrocities around the whole world, some just as worse as the Holocaust. I think we should stop commemorating the 75th anniversary of the Holocaust unless all the holocaust around the world that occurred throughout the 19th century is also commemorated. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

That is only part of the story, and tbh if she is good enough to be the next queen, she is good enough.

And most spouses marry into the royal family, so your point is very odd.

Perhaps you think Corbyn should go, but tbh I think he will be too busy visiting hamas and hezbollah giving them his condolences. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Camilla and Charles will separate for trip to mark Auschwitz liberation anniversary 

CAMILLA, Duchess of Cornwall, and Prince Charles will make two poignant trips abroad to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau in January, Clarence House said

Camilla and Prince Charles will travel respectively to Poland and the Middle East to honour the 1.1 million people killed in the concentration camp of Auschwitz-Birkenau and mark the anniversary of its liberation. Prince Charles will visit alone to Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories on January 23 next year. 

Heading there on behalf of the British Government, the Prince of Wales will attend the World Holocaust Forum following the invitation of the Israeli President, Reuven Rivlin. 

In a statement, Clarence House said: “His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales will attend the World Holocaust Forum at the invitation of Israeli President, Reuven Rivlin on 23 January 2020. 

“Whilst in Israel, HRH will undertake a number of engagements on behalf of the British Government. 

So will the truth shut you up now troll.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

She is visiting Auschwitz while her husband is visiting Israel which is the focus of the commemorations. Who else do you think should attend? Jeremy Corbyn?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.