If you can't define me by my religion..where is the POWER in your post?

Do I need RELIGION?

I need Education? Yea...Paid for that....Head just above the water at this point....

If one can't demonstrate they have power "...by the demonstration of the Spirit and of power" (I Corinthains 2:4) in their posts, they're lying to you; they're not a Christian!

Today's Christians can really tickle your ears with their knowledge.  They can tell you the history of the religion of Christianity from A to Z, what the Word of God means in Hebrew, Greek and even Aramic but know nothing about the Power of God (Romans 1:16)!

"And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power" (I Corinthians 2:4).

• Derek

My post isn't about power. It's about whether there's something worthwhile in it that might benefit anybody reading it. Sadly, I have to admit that there's nothing worthwhile in this post, neither for you or anyone else. It might have had you posted a worthwhile question about religion. But, at least I have got 2 points for my wasted time.

Well, I can't define you by your (unknown) religion or by your hair colour or your occupation or your favourite meal. There is no power in my post (unless it makes you think) because power is not what I am seeking or that would be relevant. I wonder why you think it, or your religion, is relevant. I wonder: I didn't say I care.

• Coop

I'm not interested in your religion, all I want and so does every other "normal" person is Stop shoving your religion down our throats

• Luminous2 months agoReport

lol...
      What Religion?

TRUTH is power, baby. Your worst fear. 

• Luminous2 months agoReport

TRUTH is a presentation baby.
      Ask a married mans wife...