Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

What do Republicans hate apart from illegal immigrants and social security types?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Republicans hate so many things... liberals, universities, climatologists, Muslims, immigrants, the educated, gay people, atheists, Starbucks coffee cups, and anybody who dares to kneel at an NFL game.

For people who claim to love America, Republicans sure do hate a lot of Americans. 

• 1 month ago

They hate bigoted Democrats who hypocritically accuse them of crimes committed by Democrats!

• Judith
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They don't hate "social security types."  They also pay into the social security insurance program and they will also receive benefits from social security.  Seems you are confusing SSI (supplemental security income federal welfare program) with the social security program.

It isn't that they hate illegal immigrants - they just want the laws about illegals to be enforced.  The same is true of Democrats.  I am a Democrat.

• 1 month ago

Uninformed, opinionated liberal trolls.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No.1 is smartassed liberals.

• 1 month ago

😄

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Mostly, YOU! .

• 1 month ago

I hate people who think they have the right to my hard earned income. So in other words, I hate Leftists.

• Diana
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

You'll think differently when you hit hard times.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Brown people, gay people, non christians, people drawing any form of public assistance, women, scientists, etc. 

• 1 month ago

The list is very long - Repugnicans hate people of color, poor people, disabled people, liberals of course, and anyone else who doesn't accept their bullshit.

• don
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

No we just hate gay babykilling goatraping traitors like you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.