Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 8 months ago

If someone went up to one of the one percenters with a very painful tooth infection how do you think they'd react ?

If they were screaming in pain begging someone to get them to a dentist to pay for their root canal how do you think they'd react? Would that make them uncomfortable? Does seeing poor people in need make them uncomfortable? Ahhh poor babies.

• Judith

I'm middle class.  Probably wouldn't react any differently than someone richer.  How would I react?  Get your tooth pulled.  Get dental insurance.  Take pain meds.  Take responsibility for yourself.

If you wanted something from a rich person, the way to get it is not to mock or insult them. Maybe this is why your life sucks so bad. In any case, work on yourself before you criticize others.