Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 year ago

I Am So Sad Right Now?

There is Nothing i Can Do About it.

I Have No Friends.

All i have is my mom.

I feel i am too lonely.

• I know that sadness is an intense emotion,however you should not let this feeling overwhelm you and define who you are and how you feel about yourself.Go outside and try to meet friends or just go outside and take care of yourself.I wish you the best!

• Chanel
    1 year ago

It could be that you are just going through a bad time.

Join clubs so that you socialize cos all through life you will meet new people, some good some bad.

• ?
    1 year ago

You got a computer, you can converse with someone on it.

I can see why, there are some posts here that are 4 days old and you haven't communicated with anyone. 

1 year ago

me too..........:((

1 year ago

at least you still have your mom, wish i did

• 1 year ago

join the group. there are many others in the group.  some don't even moms. no moms or dads or pets. some don't even have arms or legs or eyes or hearing. .

• ?
    1 year ago

I don't even have my mom so I am all alone but I keep busy doing things I love making music and using the internet to learn things so I don't dwell on my loneliness.

1 year ago

me too!!!!!!!!!

but i don't like my mom or my dad since he died.

• Rick B
    1 year ago

OK. Then go make some friends.

• 1 year ago

Get a job make money