Left white marks on a oak table with an iron after affixing hot fix gems onto a jacket, I can't seem to remove them, please help ?

You can't 'remove' the white marks, because they are heat marks, where the finish of the table has been damaged...... I'm actually stunned that someone would be SO dumb as to use a hot iron on an oak table..... truly stunned. 

• I care

White marks sound like moisture...…..try using GUARDSMAN SPRAY (found at Lowes and furniture stores that sale oak pieces) ..(always use on oak pieces).….on that spot to remove the moisture.  Hope this works for you.....like creative people, but please pull out a game card table next time to do crafts on....Continue with all that creative nature.  

You know, Craig, I cannot see your table from here. A photo would have been nice.

It depends upon the finish.  Try rubbing some IPA alcohol on that area.  If the finish is shellac then that may fix it.  If that does not work, try rubbing some toothpaste on the area and see if that works.  Toothpaste is a mild abrasive. If neither of those work then you will have to refinish the table top.

• oil field trash

If you are going to try alcohol look up French polishing first.