Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Is my penis enough?

My penis is pretty average at 6.5 inches in length and a little over 4.6 inches in girth. I guess what I'm really asking is whether average is enough? Does an average penis provide enough sensation or is it just kind of barely doing trick? I know sex isn't all about the size of my penis but I know size still matters in some aspects. Thanks in advance to anyone who answers. 

• Cathy

6.5 inches is just fine.  But you still have to get into cunnilingus if you want to please the ladies

Source(s): Melania Trump

Mines 10 times bigger and I’m 13 😂

• FINN1 month agoReport

Sounds like a personal problem. 

You shouldn’t have any issues. 

• patty

Michael Jackson was 6 inches and he was black so u are not doing badly.

• ron h

I must have missed the press conference where someone claimed to have measured his B0ner  (I don't think a coroner would know that)

Just learn how to give a woman a climax (and this doesn't happen from the vagina)

• ron h

I'm a man, with a different set of experiences from yours, but I don' think he's gonna disappoint any puss.

• John

Your fine girls dont get pleasure deeper than e inches anyway

• Bucky

It is above average in size and should do well for you.

• ron h

it's the only Dik you're ever gonna have. You probably won't make it as a porn star, but you can make yourself and women happy.

Why even ask. What you have is what you have, you can't go to the store and buy a new one or do anything to change what your genes have determined. I do not understand the obsession w/penis size. A man is much more than his penis. Woman don't love and marry according to penis size.Size is not that important. How you treat your partner and others is what is important. 

it will work fine in the average vagina

• 1 month agoReport

My mom’s too?