Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 8 months ago

Would I be able to get a tattoo?

I am interested in getting a tattoo on my forearm. I have been thinking about this for a long time and my idea holds a close place to my heart. It is nothing inappropriate at all, the idea is very innocent. But, I am planning on going into the military/police or possibly CIA in the future (I am currently in university). My father (who is a cop) told me most departments are getting more lenient on tats. Would it be smart for me to abstain from getting a tattoo? 

• Casey

I see cops with tattoos all the time. you'll be fine.

• Mystic

Ask first. I have seen numerous military members and police officers with tattoos. Talk to the police depart or military branch in which you would likely be joining and see what their regulations are. You should be ok though.

Hold off for a while. There are companies that make long-lasting realistic temporary tattoos, custom made.

Hahaha people who get tattoos are a bunch of idiotic losers.