Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

I'll be damned...the DNC is trying to cheat Bernie again. Can you believe it?

He's leading in the early voting states, and just before the recent debate this lie that he doesn't believe a woman can be president pops up and now he can't campaign because he must be in the Senate during impeachment. Timing is everything and the DNC timed this all perfectly. And Warren is in on it. Do you believe coincidentally CNN cameras managed to tape her and Bernie's conversation? I don't.

• Cathy

Yes ,  I believe it.  When the voting gets to the second round expect the  Super-Delegates to nominate Peter Buttigieg.  

• don

The DNC cheats 24/7 so its no surprise.

• Jeff D

Bernie is only a part-time Democrat, so I can understand why the DNC doesn't much care for him.  However, that doesn't necessarily mean they were behind Warren's tiff with Sanders--she's more than capable of doing that herself.

As to CNN taping Warren's and Sanders' conversation, everyone on stage was wearing a mic.  It would be more surprising if they somehow managed not to record it.

Bernie is a socialist, not good.

CNN brazenly and openly used a dirty trick during the debate to tilt it in Warren's favor. There can be no doubt CNN is the primary media arm of the DNC.

DNC is a private organization and can decide who runs and who doesn’t. Sorry pal, love him or hate him, the DNC reserves the right to choose.

they're just getting Bernie to pull a base and then hand it over

Anyone surprised by this, has not been paying attention to what the media has been doing to the Republicans for a decade or longer. 

YES, the Democrats do not want Bernie to win the nomination. 

• Oh ... I can believe it. I can't believe the question of cheating was even an issue. The DNC has always cheated. As long as nobody goes to jail for it; the cheating will continue. They Cheat in every election.

More conspiracy theories. If Trump wins again in 2020, it will be your fault by trying to sow discord and divide in our primary process. Also, you’re pretty much admitting you think he’s going to lose by creating excuses for his loss.