John asked in TravelAir Travel · 9 months ago

To fly to peru document?

FROM where.

To board INTERNATIONAL flights most AIRLINES require a Passenger to show a Passport and possibly a Visa for MOST of the passengers. This is an International Agreement of Airlines.

The Airlines ARE NOT Peru Immigration service.

Peru is an easy country to enter. People from most countries in the Americas and Western Europe do not need a tourist visa to enter Peru.

IF you desire to stay more than six months then you will require a Visa from the Government of Peru. You can apply for one through the Peruvian Embassy in your country.

The information country by country is available in Spanish

https://cdn.www.gob.pe/uploads/document/file/33776...

Passport + visa

I went twice and I don't think I had anything other then my passport. You can google the visa requirements, but I don't think US citizens have to have one. I will tell you, though, that when I arrived in Lima late at night, it took two hours to get through immigration because of the long lines. The flights leave at midnight, too, mostly because the horrible traffic makes it impossible to get to or from the airport at any other time.