Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

I have been tired since I woke up today. Even caffeine doesn’t help, how do I fix this ?

Since you provided so little information, I will assume that you probably don't get your nominal hours of sleep each night.  Or perhaps you are a shift worker who alternates between days and nights.  I also don't know what your diet and exercise routines are either as they most definitely play a crucial role here.  Sleep is the answer!  If any of the above sounds like you or you feel like this on a more than regular basis you should consider having a sleep study done in case you are suffering from some form of sleep disorder.  I would disregard all answers relating to stimulant use.  Yes they will wake you up and blow out your heart all the same.  Energy drinks and copious amounts of caffeine will make you feel worse, make your heart race and/or make you heat up and cause flushing (as the case with 5hr energy)  These drinks give you 5-10x the recommended intake of B complex vitamins which is particularly damaging to cardiovascular health. I think we all know what Meth and Cocaine do regardless of whether you have used it or not. 

Take a hit of that stuff what do they call it meth that should solve your problem

I heard that stuff keeps people going for days but just  answering your question.

Source(s): To me

You aren't telling any details. Like what have you done? Is there any reason you are feeling this way. Or anything at all leading up to the tiredness. That way a broader answer you can get. Id say if you are concerned real bad. Go to the doctor.

you may be suffering from poor diet

or you may be having low blood sugar

take 2 teaspoon of sugar in a glass of water

and drink it after dinner

sugar turns to glucose for the muscles

and you wont feel tired

you need proper sleep also

Try getting more hours of sleep tonight.

• k w

black coffee won't work alone, one needs sugar for the synergism to give the boost,,,,,,but id you have tried sugar, you'll need to flush all the stuff from the foods you have had and thought they were ok but were not, it sneaks up on you and you wonder WTF is going on, try eating just fruit on the weekends no fast foods, no packaged foods, you need the enzymes and stuff of life, AND it may seem like a contradiction, but read the link....

Source(s): https://www.quantumbalancing.com/news/sugar_blues.... and processed/fast foods/processed foods, slowly drain you life energy you had enuf of and had some reserves, but got sucked out of you, so once it returns, you best stay away from sugar

Go to bed early tonight, catch up on your sleep.