promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 3 months ago

So my partner took off a condom during sex without asking me and I didn't notice until the end. How can I explain to him that this is wrong?

His excuse was he didn't like the way it felt. Luckily he knows I am using a backup contraception, however he says he prefers without wearing one and I'm scared that I may end up pregnant. what if he does this again and doesn't listen? No rude answers please.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Well you and your husband may be expecting children.  Maybe he really wants children.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 months ago

If he is going to be that disrespectful and inconsiderate of your feelings and concerns, leave him. There are female condoms available. Perhaps you should be the one wearing the condom.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Well, its up to you to have sex or not, condom or not.

• 3 months ago

simple.............no more sex

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Show him the door and tell him not to be such a dick next time.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Simple - stop having sex with this jerk.  Tell him if he ever does that again, it is the last time he will ever have sex with you.  End of relationship.  

Your body - your rules - the end.

Depending on what your "back-up" method of birth control is, you may have better protection from your option than a condom anyway - BUT - the main point is that any man you are having sex with should respect YOUR wishes for the level of protection from pregnancy and STDs that YOU want to use.  

• 3 months ago

Don't explain, leave him

• 3 months ago

You want to continue having sex with someone who doesn't care if you get an STD or become pregnant because he is more concerned with himself having fun?

• 3 months ago

If he does not listen, then say to him you are not comfortable with having unprotected sex.

• Tulip
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

He took it off and you didn't notice I am laughing

• ...Show all comments
    • Edna
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Clear:  There are no "multiple positions" that would leave you blind to the fact that your partner puled out and removed a condom! 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.