Did the father of your child participate in your baby shower?

• edward

I was present. It was a filipino affair. Everyone comes, men, women, children, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, nobody is banned from coming.

no thats silly..........

No.  His work threw one for us and I went there for it, but in my actual outside baby showers, nope.  It's not something either of us desired. 

No.

____________

• sarah

One of my baby showers was females only, so he didn't participate. There was also a coed family shower, though, and he came to that one (along with lots of other males from the family).

No, he did not.

no...... but the cable man did

• Vicki

I've never known fathers to participate. I just think it's a girls only thing. Idk maybe I'm old fashioned, maybe I'm sexist but a womans friends should plan and execute and the man don't need to be there unless he really wants to be.

I got dragged to one baby shower as the women thought the men should be there.  We stood outside and drank beer while the women were inside.  Absolute waste of time.

• MissA

He did. Our shower had men, women, and child guests, so it would have been rather eccentric of me to exclude him specifically:)