Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

My wife wants a threesome with one of her friends. I am cools with it, but not sure if will mess our friendship with her.Any advice for us. ?

Favorite Answer

I'd be more worried about it ruining your marriage if I am being honest, some people can have threesomes and its no big deal, but those relationships ETC are the exception, not the rule.  If you really want to do this, then do it but keep in mind that your taking your marriage into your own hands and it could cause serious problems.  The friendship with this other female should be the least of your worries...

if his wee willy winkie is bigger than urs then ur getting a divorce after the sex-fest. Heads up seven up!

but if you do not divide your attention even with the two women ,,, you may piss off your wife if you spend too much time on the friend... possible a first time just the friend and you to get over that So I suggest first time you and your wife plan each step of the sex the night 

as well your wife should plan with her friend the sex acts and steps

you do not want fumble around ,, as well make it clear if women on women is going to happen PLAN IT  or women on you only when doing one the other women pets and watches ..  

remember porn movies are edited and take 9 hours to make a one hour movie some seems may be a second days spliced in -- it will not be like movies 

life has risk .... some work out some do not 

the lost friend is less important than lost wife 

It wasn't planned, but one night after a private party, my wife and I were the last to leave.  We ended up in a threesome with the guy that gave the party.  It was such a turn on to actually see another guy screwing my wife.  As a result, we ended up starting an open relation that is still going on about 8 years later and it is wonderful for both of us.  Give it a try and if it doesn't work out, then there's no damage done.

If you're both cool with it, and her friend is also, go for it. You'll never know until you try it. Personally, I've participated in a couple of threesomes and it was absolutely great.

It's just sex, but if you're all anxious that it's going to mess up your friendship, then don't do it.

• al

it's a trap and won't end well!!!

• Edwena

You have no relationship. You are the 3rd person.

The effect of a threesome on any relationship can be described accurately in one word.  That word is poison.  Absolute poison.

It's not so much the threesome itself, it's the inevitable after-effect.  Sooner or later, the questions will surface.  How was it?  Who was better?  Why don't you ever kiss me like that?  And of course... when is it my turn to have one of your friends?

Doesn't matter who asks the questions, what matters is the fact that there is no right way to answer them.  And the questions will be asked, it's just a matter of time.  When (not if, when) one or more of those questions are asked, it all goes downhill.

• Kelly

Threesomes almost always end relationships let alone friendships.