chris asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

Do you think the Royal Family is secretly mad at Prince Harry for marrying Meagan Markle?

She has already been divorced and is half black. That doesn't sound very Royal to me.

• Ann
    Favorite Answer

The racial subject is not as important as her behaviors.  If she had really wanted to be a part of the family, as did Kate, she would have studied diligently and picked up on things to show she respected the rules and was willing to give up her former life.  Instead, just the opposite occurred.  She pushed the limits at every opportunity--even before her wedding.  She was demanding to wear a certain tiara, she was causing tears over dress fittings, and she was demeaning to staff members to the point that the Queen had to reprimand her.  Harry, in spite of being in his 30's, actually has no marketable skills and doesn't have a college degree.  His lack of qualities will not help him in trying to become a citizen of either Canada or the U.S.  The Queen, although old, still rules the roost and she has already taken steps to de-escalate them by removing the staff at Frogmore Cottage and hiring Edward and Sophie to take their places in performing royal duties.  I think they will find themselves in the same condition as Andrew--nowhere to be seen.  I'm afraid that Harry will wake up one day and realize the William was exactly right--more vetting should have been done.  He's been snookered.  The baby is going to be a point of contention, as well. 

I would be unhappy if one of my sons had pitched up with her.

Her relationship with her family tells me all I need to know about her.

She's a whore and he's a fairy and everyone knows it and they keep trying to find a country to stay in but no one wants them. Next, they'll be trying to sneak into Iran or Afghanistan.

• Clo

No.

1. Divorce is quite common.

2. There is nothing wrong with being mixed-race.

3. The family more likely do not appreciate the way that

Harry did things.

4. Her name is Meghan.

The Queen is allowing Harry to find himself, and Tina Brown, former editor of Vanity Fair and author of the well-researched Diana Chronicles, has said that it appears that the Queen harbors a wish that Harry is experimenting and may come back to full-time royal status one day.

I think he was warned not to marry her, but being the spoilt brat he is he ignored them and now the chickens are coming home to roost.

She's not what they would have asked for if they could have written down what they wanted for him. I think they wanted him to have whoever he thought would make him happy.

they realized diverisity isnt all its cracked up to be

Yes, It was a good decision for her to moved out from Roysl family before she is being assasinated by them

You seem to be the one with a problem about this, doubt the royals give it much of a thought. Many royals have married foreigners, some have even married divorcees.

Not secretly, no!