Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Why people are so obsessed with sex?

I don't get it. They act like they couldn't live without it, but, I mean it's not like eating, drinking and sleeping, which are necessary things. They act like if it is the only and most important thing in life...instead I don't care absolutely about it. I really don't get it when people say "Wow! He/She is so hot!", what does that even mean? I've never thought something like this...why does they have to see someone in a sexual way? I find it disgusting. I wouldn't like be seing as "hot", I would feel really bad and objectified, but I'm not an object and I don't even want to be seeing in a sexual way. Also I can't get it why people watch porn, I find it gross, I don't even like looking at a shirtless man, for me it's disgusting. In conclusion I've never found someone "hot" and I don't get why people is obsessed with sex.

I'm sorry for any grammatical errors, like the title >//<

@Master Shake I'm 20 years old

@ventusjones a lot of things feel good

Apparently you either haven't had sex or had really good sex. Sex with a guy who doesn't know what he is doing can be very painful but with a guy who does know can be exhilarating, a feeling like you are floating on a cloud. Wow she is hot means she looks great,has a beautiful face,figure and looks like she was made to have sex with. Oh these girls are not objects, they are living breathing princess of the universe. People watch porn because they like to watch people having sex, I know that would abhor you. If you ever had great sex you would understand right away why some people crave it. It can take stress out of your body better than any man made medicine and even the medical profession says it is good for people. There is a lot of things that feel good but nothing as good as an orgasm, it can make your body feel as if it is going to explode. I'll bet you have never kissed a boy.

I am not in mood

I think it's mainly because this species at least one point in our very inhumane timeline was facing extinction and activated a recessive gene that was brought out to keep us desiring to reproduce no matter how dire and impractical continuing the species became and at any cost. I think it's something that our species creator (there has to be a source of this) wired into this so-called intellectual species in order to keep observing it as long as it needs to even after the point where the so-called human species would have realized that extinction was the most sensible path to take and prevent all the atrocities which took place after this would have happened. This creator is simply observing us at this point in order to optimize the next intellectual species it creates to a caliber which is probably absolute perfection and they will blow the current average human lifeform out of the water in terms of how well and how effortless they function and co-exist peacefully. It will be a absolute utopia. They will be humane and not remotely as oppressive and unfair as this species was throughout its timeline here. So it's eventually just going to end it through some kind of zappage because the majority of people on this planet are simply not as fit to reproduce as the minority with superior genetics that still always did have some valid reasons to still have an average size family. Some people with more inferior genetics still do have some valid reasons to reproduce. Why there are families larger than 5 members including the parents, that I cannot really explain considering the overall reality of things at this time.

I take it you are kind of like me and that you do consider yourself straight or heterosexual as a female (I am male) but you have asexual qualities as well that make you refrain easily from being overtly sexual and exhibiting stereotypical sexual behaviors and characteristics on a daily basis or as frequently as the average person does right now. It's sad that the world has come to this and that relationships almost always have an expectation of sexual intercourse for pleasure, especially when the couple is considered attractive, and that the absence of constant sexual intercourse or the possibility of not having children with a partner without hearing their reasons out makes them abandon the person who doesn't want non-stop sex and they look for someone else who shares their incentive when they easily could have explored being intimate with the person in other ways without having to have some kind of intercourse. Previous generations in suburban and urban areas in the mid to late 20th century typically had less children than generation y or the millennials and older members of gen z are starting to now. They seem to always get some kind of so-called baby fever and reproduce 5 or 6 kids on average in less than a decade by default just because of how their generation thinks. In my opinion just hugging and kissing respectfully as a couple and doing this frequently is fine, showing affection and admiration and love for someone is a wonderful thing, but the amount of sexual intercourse and the carelessness that has become such a integrated part of the whole thing has created political and economical issues and put a lot of strain on the planet and many countries in general because they're simply should not be this many of us inhabiting it and people are ignoring this because their primitive instincts are above all else and more important than caring about any of the other things I acknowledged relationships should be about the most if we actually are more of an intellectual species than anything else.

I completely understand how you feel and you're not alone. I also don't understand why people are obsessed with sex nowadays either. My parents told me that back in the early 20th century and even before that people weren't obsessed with sex like they are these days. We live in a perverted animal-like society now in the 21st century and it's disgusting.

• Kittycat

@Ace Shorty You are disgusting and your comment along with @The 90 Year Old Homeless, Unemployed, Virgin   clearly shows how pathetic our culture has become.

you are still so young at 20 years old.  When you are about 30 and up, you will feel different.   There is a need to have sex with an attractive of the opposite sex.   It is just natural thing of a human being.   The body demands it.....  it is called sex drive.  All human has it. 

And it is just unusual if you cannot find somebody of the opposite sex "hot" or attractive..... maybe you have a low sex drive.  Or you like people of the same sex?

You have clearly never had a knee- buckling orgasm, or you wouldn't ask that

• Lv 4

you can have one of those without anyone else involved

• Zirp

maybe you are asexual, demisexual or just virgin...or haven't done it right yet

For some people, it IS very important. For some of those, getting kids is very important - to the extent that they will leave ANY partner who doesn't want children. Some of the others are simply nymphomaniacs.

problems arise when people just assume that it's the same for all others as it is to them.

[please don't abuse the updates for chatting]

• Mars Mission

Dear Zirp l haven’t been abusing your chat?

• Liz

God purposed that sexual desire be fulfilled within the bonds of marriage, where it can bring wholesome pleasure and satisfaction. (Hebrews 13:4; Proverbs 5:15-19) Yet, Satan has craftily used this God-given gift to seduce people to misuse sex and to commit fornication.

Source(s): jw.org

It's the primitive monkey brain trying to get us to reproduce basically. 

cuz sex feel good hmmm....