Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 8 months ago

What are common forms of alternative healing?

Crystal healing, Homeopathy, Acupuncture, Spiritual healing, Traditional medicine, Ritual/Shamanism, Fasting, Sun gazing, Yoga, Bee sting therapy. 

Interesting subject.I dont touch antibiotics. Never gave  my kids antibiotics. They were never ill. I havnt seen a doctor for 35 years!

Doctors today are drug dealers! My son in law did not agree until he and my daughter would both become ill and he would take them and she would not. They would both recover from the illness on the same day. He was shocked having prevously assumed the antibiotic cured him. He hasnt touched one since! Antibiotics wipe out your good soldiers that fight off illness, leaving your body defenseless. PS...sugar and grains feed the bad guys!

no sugar, gluten, cooking oils, or softdrinks  

Oddly enough, nobody has mentioned naturopathy- herbs and essential oils.  I prefer to think of them as complimentary medicine, not alternative medicine.  Tea tree oil works better than anything you can buy at the drug store for a fungal infection in a toenail or fingernail.  Lavender oil takes away the itch of a bug bite instantly.  Thieves oil has been used for centuries to fight airborne viruses and bacteria.  Ginger is good to calm an upset stomach.  Honey was used by the ancient Egyptians to keep wounds from getting infected.

Do a google search on any of these claims.  I don't expect you to take my word for it.

• Andy C

Dying

Getting sicker.

Getting high, then the above.

There's no such thing! That's as absurd as Trump's 'alternative facts'.

It's either heal, stay the same (RARE) or get sicker and die.

homeopathy, acupuncture,

reiki

• falcon

Depends on the problem that you are having .it's a broad subject google alternative medicine

asking god to heal you could be one of them

There are lots of alternatives but not much healing there.

Most vitamin supplements.

Chicken soup for a cold.

Prayer.