You ,as a women ever ride a motorcycle solo and still do ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • fuzzy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Way back when - my girlfriend decided she'd had enough of looking at the back of my helmet so she appropriated my old CB350 & made me buy a new bike. We toured & lived for 6 months on the bikes no problem

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Many women ride big Heritage Softails  , solo. Can whip a guy's butt on one.  Either they prefer to be in control or hate riding pillion.

Some women Prefer to ride pillion.   I see then text, selfie, take pictures. Can't do that as rider, just passenger.  I am Waiting for the day my sister, the Backseat Driver, tries  to take the 'bars from me--No Way. 

I rode in Distinguished Gentleman's  run   next  to a girl on an 800 Ducati  Desmo.  Her  pigtails came out from her helmet--so cute.   2 bad we were limited to 45 mph. I wanted  to  see how fast she could handle that Duc. 

I am one  who is Not intimidated, I'm  turned-on by a biker chick. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, I have a Fazer 1000 and VFR750 and passed my test 18 years ago. I started out on a Honda 50.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 5
      2 weeks agoReport

That's strange, they made them until about 2016 when the Yamaha MT10 took over but I haven't seen too many of them on the streets. 

• 1 month ago

Speaking for my wife-  Yes and No.  Used to but old age lowed down reaction time so said ' screw it'.

Source(s): Older than her, stopped riding after 55+ yrs for the sane/same reason
    • noname1 month agoReport

Good but that last bit about 55 years. And You never even cracked a MC mag to se the "Ural" ads all thru it?  Hard to believe...and, I find riding Improves my RT and reflexes. 26yos are impressed how fast I can hand-strike.  Leaving  bike  fallow degenerates. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Who are YOU Gene???

• Anon
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

You sound like Pissner Man. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.