Is 20 too young to get pregnant? ?

Asking for personal opinion 

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Well how old is your husband?  Can he take care of the two of you?

• 1 month ago

There is no good age to get pregnant, in light of the gross overpopulation of humans

• 1 month ago

20 is not too young, however it is more about your maturity, and how you feel.

• 1 month ago

Physicallly, no it is not. However, if you're talking emotionally, each person is different. Some are ready at this age while others are not. My wife and I married when she was 18 and she had her first child by 20. It's been a long marriage and we're still happily married.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Physically, no.  Women have gotten pregnant much younger.

Is it too young for you?  That depends on you.

• sarah
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I think it's less about age and more about how mature or responsible the woman is. My mom got pregnant at 19 and had my sister at 20 and had no issues (and she was also a single mom not long after that; she left her abusive, drug-addicted douchebag of a husband when my sister was around two). Then again, I've also known 30-somethings who got pregnant and are horrible parents and are too busy drinking and partying to care about their child.

• Logan
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yes. At twenty you cannot support yourself let alone a child. You don't the perspective to plan ahead, nor the experience necessary to be mature enough to have a child. All the 20 year olds I've seen with kids are still trying to live like they don't have kids and it just doesn't work. They struggle to get by because they can't budget properly because they never learned how, they have **** minimum wage hospitality jobs they won't be able to get out of within the next ten years because they don't have the education to work elsewhere.

• Jodie2 weeks agoReport

Really?? Managing my 2yr old perfectly fine thanks. Oh and his baby sister will be here soon to. In our own place and supporting ourselves well. You are one hell of a judgmental ***** 

• 1 month ago

Depends on your life, if you feel you're ready to give up a lot of time & energy for a baby then do it! 

• 1 month ago

It depends on the person's life situation.  Is she married with a good, reliable source of income and health insurance?  No, it's not too young.

Is she single with no reliable way to provide for her child?  Yes, it is too young and I would wonder why she would want to voluntarily bring a child into a situation like that - what emotional need does she have that she thinks a child would fill?

• 1 month ago

In my opinion it's more about economic and emotional stability rather than age.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.