Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 months ago

Why is Martin Luther King so famous?

• lynda

Guess you miss your history class.

• Because he's a king.

That is a good question.  He plagiarized his dissertation at Boston University (a white student would have been expelled for such conduct or had his degree revoked), he horned in on Rosa Parks' trouble, claiming credit for what she had started, and he stole his "I Have a Dream Speech" from someone who delivered a speech to the 1952 Republican convention.  And as for King being an apostle of nonviolence, it seems that every time he visited a place, it was in flames when he left.

He fought rights for everyone of color, also known for his "I Have A Dream" speech.

He fought for rights for people of color. Back then people who weren’t white weren’t treated well.

He gave the famous I have a Dream speech.

He died from being assassinated

• Kathy

Because he fought for civil rights for blacks

He doesn't seem to be a nice man at all. I believe that the media is portraying him wrong.

A Black Secularist Christian Preacher who cheated on his wife and was killed by a lover of one of his lovers.