promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Lucy asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 3 months ago

Eyebrows? ?

What’s the best way to have nice eyebrows? Getting them tinted by a beautician or filling them every day etc? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favourite answer

It really varies on the type of look you want. Even just cleaning them up with some tweezers (as long as you don't overpluck) can help you achieve a nice eyebrow look. But if you're looking for something to make them look fuller, I'd recommend going to get them tinted. While filling them in with an eyebrow pencil will also do the trick and is less costly, it's more time consuming and may not always come out the way you want. Having them tinted allows you to wake up with nice brows. Just use a little spoolie or brush to tidy them up a little and you're good to go. Just remember to always research the salon or beautician you're going to, ask them about the products they use, and don't be afraid to ask questions!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 months ago

yea thats true this is problem for each women i think but till now i am satisfied with this

cause it will u free from any beautician try it!

http://bit.ly/38a9S1Ceyebrowprover01

• 3 months ago

MICROBLADE. i'm telling you, its $500 but it's totally worth it for nice eyebrows. If you go to the right person, it looks so natural and it's so nice actually having eyebrows. I had THE WORST eyebrows and got mine microbladed and it was the best decision I ever made!

• 3 months ago

Go to proper hair and beauty salon, use argan oil.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

maybe go to a professional and find out. ..every case might be a different story

• patty
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

I don't like that eyebrow filling ala kim Kardashian look. Just know that if u pluck them too thin the hair won't grow back down the track

• al
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

Have them tattooed on, no more worries!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.