Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 month ago

Muslims: I hate the man I was married to. What should I do? ?

My parents planned a marriage for me and I had no choice. I hate my husband and I can't stand him at all. I try to pray to Allah so I can love him but I can't love him. I can't bring myself to sleep with him. He always has to force me and we do it once every 3 weeks because I don't let him near me. I don't want to have his kids and I do not want to live with him. I'd rather just die at this point. My parents will disown me if I get a divorce from him but I'm deeply unhappy. I don't want to shame my family but I just can't stand the stress and sadness I am in. What do I do? I already talked to my mom and she told me that I need to hurry and have kids so I can love him. But I think that's wrong cause I'll regret and hate those kids. I don't want to make my kids suffer. What does Allah say about this? My mom says if I make her sad by getting a divorce, I will go to hell. I really just want to leave him and start my own life and study. I don't ever want to get married again because now I suffer with PTSD and I hate thinking of my wedding day and how I'm being forced to sleep with him. I don't think I can be intimate with another man in my life. I'm deeply unhappy. 

Run for your life and don’t look back your parents can’t force into a marriage Allah will punish them for that. Plan a escape and whatever you do don’t have any children by him. It’s haram and unhealthy to be miserable 

Leave him

Leave your parents also

Leave the past behind and start your own happy life.

I too was in a similar situation. I got out and so can you. Time will heal your broken heart. Stay strong and start planning an escape. 

I know your a troll. 

If you live in the West, Muslims don’t push their children to marry someone they don’t like because they know the marriage will end in divorce. 

If I had parents like that I would leave home and never talk to them. If this question isn’t a troll question then your the only one to blame for not having a backbone. Why don’t you give him a chance anyways? I bet it’s because you’re ugly and your parents know that no one will ever marry you. 

• tom1 month agoReport

muslims don't force their daughters into marriage. I would truly like to know how it is possible that you can be so stupid and know nothing about how evil islam is. google '' forced marriage in islam ''and learn the truth you poor fool!

Leave Him

Oh you will get stoned if you do

• BPK

We live but once and money cannot buy you back your time.  One more life wasted or one more life spent fully and in the glory of God.  The choice is ours.

We cant answer without knowing your financial status

The life you want is really no different from that. But yeah, I know what you mean. I just think you're being a little spoiled.

🥴 Following the rules and tradition is pretty easy. If you want to escape, find a way to leave your country, life, cut off family and religion.