Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPainting · 9 months ago

Please share your thoughts on this abstract painting?

Attachment image

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

It's good. So much surrealism. I can't stand paintings that looks so perfect. Real art I about expressing how your feeling, not painting pretty pictures.

• 8 months ago

I love it! The colors, the technique, everything about it works. I would hang it in my living room. Keep up the great work!

• 8 months ago

it so much a field  of flowers in 

bright colors. pretty good.

• 8 months ago

It nauseate me. Such crude paining not very good. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

It must be a baby's dirty diaper.

• Megumi
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

It appears to be a rag used for cleaning paint brushes. Such crude daubing is certainly not Fine Art or anywhere near it. . What is the meaning of it?  

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

This is not Abstract.It is realistic.It shows a pack of Flowers.Its a very nice painting.You can sell it for 500 dollars easy.

• 9 months ago

Looks like flowers to me.  Not very abstract but colourful at least.

• 9 months ago

Actually not bad.  I like the textural touches from using a palette knife rather than a brush.  The floral theme is unmistakable but still free enough for the viewer to bring their interpretation to it.  For me it is suggestive of flowers being battered by winds but still maintaining their petals.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Stunningly beautiful and truly creative. I'd love a bedspread that looks like this. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.