Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPainting · 9 months ago

Please share your thoughts on this abstract painting?

It's good. So much surrealism. I can't stand paintings that looks so perfect. Real art I about expressing how your feeling, not painting pretty pictures.

I love it! The colors, the technique, everything about it works. I would hang it in my living room. Keep up the great work!

it so much a field  of flowers in 

bright colors. pretty good.

It nauseate me. Such crude paining not very good. 

It must be a baby's dirty diaper.

• Megumi

It appears to be a rag used for cleaning paint brushes. Such crude daubing is certainly not Fine Art or anywhere near it. . What is the meaning of it?  

This is not Abstract.It is realistic.It shows a pack of Flowers.Its a very nice painting.You can sell it for 500 dollars easy.

Looks like flowers to me.  Not very abstract but colourful at least.

Actually not bad.  I like the textural touches from using a palette knife rather than a brush.  The floral theme is unmistakable but still free enough for the viewer to bring their interpretation to it.  For me it is suggestive of flowers being battered by winds but still maintaining their petals.

Stunningly beautiful and truly creative. I'd love a bedspread that looks like this.