Zu asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 month ago

Do Asian women secretly want to be Muslim?

Honestly, I don't know if this lady was Asian because she was wearing a full paper mask with eye holes, gloves, and sleeves up to her shoulders. (No skin was showing. This reminded me of how Muslim women hide skin.) 

Not until they have the Lobotomy

• Mintee

I dont know where you were educated. but take a look at the world map and look at Asia.. SAudiArabia and majority of the middle east is in Asia.... so since majority of the middle easterners are muslims and are Asians, that sort of makes your question seem weird...

• BPK

We are seeing photos of women rebelling in countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran against restrictions imposed on them.  Many of those who have been in this religion want to renounce it but the threat of death has kept them from saying it openly.  No one wants to be a muslim.

• Brian

Nobody WANTS to be a Muslim.

• sydney19

even the Muslims

I doubt it, many muslim women would prefer not to be Muslim.

Many are forced by their husband to cover up, men get qudos for having ‘modest’ female family.

she might have been deformed like the Phantomess of The Opera or something.