How can I pursue a career in the music industry?

I’m going to be 18 in a year, and I plan on moving to L.A when I’m done with school to pursue my dream of being an artist.But where do I start? How can I do that? How can I make someone to notice me if I can sing, dance, and read music? I wanna make it in the big time. Please help. 

Post a youtube video and hope you go viral...BAM.... thank me later

If you feel you're done with school and going to become a big star, you're day dreaming. If you don't want to go to college, perhaps you should attend a school for the arts where you can learn singing, dancing and acting. Even after that there is no guarantee you will become a big star, but that's a start. I 

You are miles and miles away from the amount of education and experience you need. Broadway bound? Try to get into NYU. Independent artist, etc.? Try Berklee in Boston, or similar schools around the US. BTW - unless you already have monster skills, you are not getting into those - and will rattle around in a local community college until you realize this is Not Working. How do you intend to support yourself UNTIL you are a big star??? I have been a full-time professional musician in the NY area since 1973. Also husband, adult son, his wife. We all have multiple degrees and decades of paid experience. Tons of education before we got into TOP music schools. But people like you are clueless - and go nowhere. Without education and experience - well, do not go to LA unless you got into s college there. Good luck - but you are beyond naive.