Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 8 months ago

Should Harry and Meghan be allowed to cash in on their royal title?

They had "Sussex" registered as a trademark months ago. If they don't want to be "senior royals", fine. Renounce your HRH and your title and go by Mountbatten-Windsor. And don't live in "cottages" renovated by the taxpayer to the tune of millions of pounds. Do you agree?

• Alan H

Sadly, there are enough gullible people to ensure they CAN cash in

They were never senior royals.  They were junior royals.  No, the Queen should sue them and shut down the Sussex Royal website and brand.

Make them, tough guy.

If they try to do that the titles will be  taken away.

• Prince

Always bring to bear all of your strengths. 

• sarah

Royalty should have went out in the 1800's it is so out of date they should be ashamed to take money from taxes meant to help people to stay rich and powerful and do nothing to help people. At least the humans who are worshipped in the USA have to be a singer or dancer or good movie star. They do not have to do anything to be rich and famous.

No they should not. They are a pair of attention seeking spoilt brats who don't know when enough is enough.

I don't care. I admire their courage to step away. I'm sure it is not something they did just for the heck of it. If they want to move here to the USA they will have no royal title here at all except what the media calls them.  I hope they can just come here and live their lives the best they can.

No they should start from scratch like ordinary people since the want to live the ordinary life

What they do is none of my concern.