Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 8 months ago

Should Harry and Meghan be allowed to cash in on their royal title?

They had "Sussex" registered as a trademark months ago. If they don't want to be "senior royals", fine. Renounce your HRH and your title and go by Mountbatten-Windsor. And don't live in "cottages" renovated by the taxpayer to the tune of millions of pounds. Do you agree?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Sadly, there are enough gullible people to ensure they CAN cash in

• 8 months ago

They were never senior royals.  They were junior royals.  No, the Queen should sue them and shut down the Sussex Royal website and brand.

• 8 months ago

Make them, tough guy.

• 8 months ago

If they try to do that the titles will be  taken away.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Prince
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Always bring to bear all of your strengths. 

• sarah
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Royalty should have went out in the 1800's it is so out of date they should be ashamed to take money from taxes meant to help people to stay rich and powerful and do nothing to help people. At least the humans who are worshipped in the USA have to be a singer or dancer or good movie star. They do not have to do anything to be rich and famous.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

No they should not. They are a pair of attention seeking spoilt brats who don't know when enough is enough.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I don't care. I admire their courage to step away. I'm sure it is not something they did just for the heck of it. If they want to move here to the USA they will have no royal title here at all except what the media calls them.  I hope they can just come here and live their lives the best they can.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

No they should start from scratch like ordinary people since the want to live the ordinary life

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

What they do is none of my concern.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.