Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

How good of a quarterback do you think Joe Burrow will be in the NFL ?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Zach
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Above average at the very least. Time will tell though a couple years from now. I don’t think he’ll be a bust like Baker Mayfield though.

• 1 month ago

I think it depends on the other offseason acquisitions the Bengals get, because he in all likelihood he's going to Cincinnati as the #1 Pick. 

He (like Josh Rosen) is not going to be very successful if he's surrounded by poor talent. That said, the Bengals have a lot of cap and can afford to load their offense with whatever guys are willing to jump on a rebuilding team. 

That said, he is a championship winning QB. He knows how to lead a team to victory. Looking at his tape he looks like he has the ability to perform well at an NFL level. We shall see in the coming years.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

he'll be the new Johnny Manziel - bombing out in his 2nd season

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Pocket one like all white boys who would cheat somehow. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Only time will tell, but likely start his career with the Bungles is not a good start. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Kirk cousins level....

• 1 month ago

NFL quarterbacks named Joe seem to have a pretty good track record.

• 1 month ago

Hard to say.I can't see him learning a NFL playbook.That is just my opinion

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He'll be real good, unfortunately for him he'll probably be drafted by the Bengals and he'll have to face the Steelers and the Ravens defenses at least twice a year, and even the Browns defense is good again. Ken Anderson and Andy Dalton were good Bengals QB's also but playing in that division hurt their career in the long term.

• 1 month ago

As good as Tim Tebow and Johnny Manziel combined

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.