What you do if a guy did this repeatedly?

I have this guy that works me and when comes in my office he stands at the corner of my desk. He then proceeds to put the corner of the desk between his legs at his crouch. It shows his ball and his erection. I believe he is doing this on purpose. I am not offended by it but it is a distraction and find it difficult to considerate. What should I do? Report him? But he has not said anything or made a move on me. What would you do?  Thanks

• Raja
    1 year ago

Next time when he comes to you if it is on an official matter offer him a seat discuss the matter and let him go. If he just come to you and stand in that fashion tell him sorry I am busy at the moment please leave me alone. If he comes again on another day say excuse me get up and go.Once you repeat this on several occasions he will get the message and leave you alone.If he repeat the action it amounts to a form of sexual harassment you can always complain to your superior that you do not like the way how he comes and stand at the corner of your desk making it rather embarrassing and to warn him. You may have to tell your boss exactly what you have stated here.

Hi Lambi, seeing your boobs and legs I understand why he's aroused by you.

1 year ago

i would report 

• ?
    1 year ago

Simply tell him gently but firmly that such behaviour is immature and unacceptable 

• 1 year ago

You should look at him and tell him, that doesn't impress me, I got twice that much waiting for me at home, I probably wouldn't even feel that, quit wasting my time.

• 1 year ago

I would report him. He seems strange. Maybe talk to him about it first to be sure if he's doing it on purpose? 

• 1 year ago

I would report a guy like that after I warned him once and he repeated it.

First time I'd  say gross go away before I report you to the boss. If there would be repeating offence I'd tell my boss.

• ?
    1 year ago

If you're not offended, do nothing. If it bothers you simply ask him to take a step back so he's not trying to flash the goods.

1 year ago

Depends on what he looks like. If he was attractive i wouldn't do anything. If he was creepy and I did not like it, I might either call him out on it or say something to the higher ups

• 1 year ago

Oh, look everyone.... a lonely attention seeker.