Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsEngagements & Weddings · 1 month ago

Am I wrong for cheating because I’m not happy?

I’ve been in a relationship for almost 8 years and engaged for 3 years. I was suppose to have a happy marriage and dream wedding, I’ve never got it and it makes me so sad. 

They guy called me nasty after sleeping with him . I’m so sad!! 

The guy I cheated with 

Your not wrong for being unhappy but you are wrong for cheating . It’s either you try to fix the relationship or leave . Cheating is never an option . 

You are wrong to think that cheating would make you happy.  But, it only made things worse for you.

You are in a bad relationship with your so called fiance because you are not happy.  Rather than break up with him, you gave yourself to a guy who thinks you are nasty.  You are making one mistake after another.

I suggest you be honest with yourself and break off that 8 year relationship because you are not happy or even married after three years of his proposal.  Something is not right.  He knows it.  You know it.  Stop parading around in this pretend relationship that is going no where.  Unless you are happy with yourself, you will not be happy with your fiance or any guy you decide to sleep with who thinks you are nasty.

Get a grip.  Break off the relationships you have with men and find out what you want in life because what you are doing is not fair to anyone, especially yourself.

Are you wrong for cheating??  Hell yes, you are cheating YOURSELF out of a healthy relationship you could be having with somoene you do not have a need to cheat on.  To think that a fling would make you happy shows a low level of maturity and self esteem.  Stop that.

• Athena

Oh, why not?

Be specific.

You devoted eight years to this person and never got what you wanted. Do you think you get those years back or something?

Yes, cheating is always wrong. If you don't have the brass to break up first you don't really deserve happiness. If this person won't marry you then just leave.

• drip

You split up and get a divorce. And THEN you move on. 

if you are that unhappy you should have broke up instead of being a cheating c*nt

• If you're not happy and not married, then get out of the relationship. Boyfriends and fiances are easier to get out of relationships with, then trying to end a marriage. As for the guy you cheated with, he's probably not worth it either. It may be time to get a fresh start with your love life. 

Yes cheating is always wrong.  You should have broken up with him a long time ago and saved yourself this ❤️ ache.  I don't like messing in marital stuff and it seems as if it's like you're already married.  You know what is best for you but eight years is a long time to be together and no marriage also three years is an awfully long engagement.  I would do something about this before it goes on any longer.

If you're not happy - change your life.

Cheating is always wrong.

Wait, are you sad that you didn't get your dream wedding or that you cheated? It sounds like your engagement broke because you cheated, and it got found out. So if your cheating was not found out, and you still had your dream wedding, you'd be happy now? So you're sad for cheating because you got found out?

Anyways, you probably cheated for a reason, maybe the guy you were engaged to wasn't exciting enough for you? Get someone more your style, get married to that guy.