Breaking social norms ideas?
I have a school assignment which reads as follows:
You are going to choose 1 social norm to break and then commit to breaking that norm for 1 day.
This includes things like walking backwards all day, yelling everything you say, greeting people by their last names etc. What are some fun and creative norms I could break??*** (Caution: do not do anything illegal, dangerous, or that could cause harm to yourself or others!!)
- Dr. DLv 71 month ago
- Wear clothing intended for the opposite gender.
- Wear shoes that don't match.
- Go to school in your pajamas.
- Wear a bra outside and backwards so it points out your back.
- 1 month ago
- wear your clothes backwards, clothes inside out
- walk with dirty clothes
- just wear a speaker to play fart noises
- walk into the elevator the same way you want to walk out. (walk in facing everyone, and walk out backwards)
- referring people to opposite gender pronouns
- talk about yourself in 3rd person
- slurp your food
- burp when you eat
- pick your nose
im bad at this