Why don’t you become a vegan? ?

• Favorite Answer

Because it limits me

Because I will eat whatever I want to eat.

And, being vegetarian, including vegan, is not just about not eating meat, but eating the 'fruits and roots' in the right balance, otherwise could get sick. 

Simple. I dont want to

Its not easy to know how to feed yourself as a Vegan if you have never been one.  

• Katie

Because I feel that dairy products are an ESSENTIAL part of a healthy diet.

i love beef, lamb, chicken, turkey, grouse, pheasant and goose. I LOVE MEAT!

It's because I don't want to. I'm a meat eater, and I'm proud of it. I won't even go vegetarian. Vegetarianism of any kind, including veganism, is not for me.

because, bacon!

• Anton

*** If there is No Problem -- don't change. ***

Short answer: No one has given me a reason to go vegan.  For many years in this group.

Long answer:  I don't follow any "diet."  I do not swallow vitamin pills.  I just plain food that people have been eating for thousands of years.  I am 73 years of age, look like 60,  I am retired, I finally have the time to cook.  I am a fabulous cook, which is why I don't to restaurants.  I have about 60 different dinners I make, all different. 

If you want to change my diet, you can try.  But I stop listening with the first lie.

• Rick B

Because I like meat and humans are omnivores.