Larry asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 1 month ago

how do i hook up my xfinity cable box to my television tv?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Cable(in)audio and video wires.

• lare
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

the easiest way, if your TV supports it, will be to connect using an HDMI cable.  that will give you both HD picture and sound.  the Xfinity XG1A box has RF (antenna) out but that is standard def only.  it also offers standard def analog video and stereo audio out with RCA connectors.  the analog audio out is useful if you want to connect to your Stereo system .  

• 1 month ago

General instructions since you provide no helpful info: Plug in the coaxial cable coming from the wall to the cable box's COAX input. Plug in the appropriate video cable be it coaxial (make sure to plug into TV OUT), RCA, Component, or HDMI on both the cable box and your TV. Power on all units and wait for it to initialize/complete its setup. It may take some time so be patient.

If you want more specific help, you will need to provide more info, or better yet, call Comcast. That's one of the reasons you're paying them for their overpriced service.

Lv 6
    1 month ago
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

With a proper cable that has the right connectors at both ends.

Since you didn't post any such details, that's all that we can tell you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.